Bluedolphins Apartments & Suites N. 1 “Firostefani”
This is an authentic accommodation built within the rock, in line with the historic & traditional style of housing in Santorini.
It includes a master bedroom with a double bed & bathroom with shower, as well as a large living room which includes: a kitchenette, two single beds, a second bathroom with shower, and a couch.
The Canava Cave House has a new wooden deck balcony, with two sun beds and a table with chairs to enjoy the with volcano view all day.
Our guests can enjoy the amazing view on the balcony to the volcano, the Aegean Sea & the villages of Firostefani and Akrotiri.
homemade cakes and marmalades/jams, Greek yogurt and honey from central Greece, cheese & ham, eggs and a variety of cereals)
All hotel rooms are air-conditioned & equipped with:
- Cable LCD TV: BBC, Music channel, Movies & Sport
- Watch LIVE all major sports events; European soccer games, NBA, Tennis, Golf, American football..or anything you request & is available in Greece.
- Refrigerator-mini bar, lap top safe & direct dial phone.
- Free of charge wireless internet access, PC & fax service is available to all guests.
Golden Services for all Our Guests:
- Comprehensive Briefing on Santorini’s Attractions by Our Expert Staff
- Special Privileges in Selected Restaurants
- Special Low Prices for Rented Cars
- Free Umbrellas and Beach Beds in Selected Beach Bars
- Complimentary Entry in Main Night Clubs
- Special Wedding Packages
“You Sleep and Rest Better in our Hotel – with Feng Shui Land Clearing Vital – Energy Building Concepts!
…Feel the Difference!”
All rooms have access to our large veranda with a breathtaking view to the caldera, the volcano, the Aegean Sea & the villages of Firostefani & Akrotiri, where our guests can enjoy their drinks or light food enjoying the view and peaceful scenery. Our guests can also enjoy the sea & the sun at our fun bar restaurant at Perivolos beach where they get free the sun beds & umbrellas!
Blue Dolphins Apartments & Suites
Firostefani | Santorini island
Cyclades | Greece